Dr. Nina Paulic
Dr. Nina Paulic
It is particularly important to me that my work is orientated towards each individual client’s particular needs and requirements. The questions I always focus on are: how does a member of staff see himself and others; how does he make decisions, and how do these preferences affect his qualities as a co-worker? What motivates him on an individual level, and how can this motivation be used to increase performance? What are his particular talents, and how can this potential be maximised for the company? I use various diagnostic tools to support this work.
- State examination in law and Ph.D. in Freiburg
- Postgraduate studies in mediation
- Lecturer in political sciences, social and conflict management at various universities
- Several years’ experience as a trainer and coach in management and HR consulting
- Qualified business coach (systemic)
- Certification for various diagnostic tools (Hogan Assessment Systems, 16 PF, MBTI, Reiss Profile)
- Partner HPK-Consulting GbR since 2010
- Freelance personality analysis, coaching and training activities for Metaberatung GmbH since 2011
- Personnel development: How can we ensure that every member of staff is in the right position for them and receives the right level of encouragement?
- Team development: How can the work done by management teams be made more efficient and more successful?
- Personnel planning: How can we give managers the best possible support in strategic and individual personnel planning?
- Conflict management/mediation: How can friction losses resulting from conflicts between individual members of staff or employer and employee be minimised?